Friday, September 4, 2009

No news is good news

Well, it's Friday afternoon and no phone call, so I am pretty confident that the scans were clear. We won't get the definitive word until Wednesday, but it would be extremely unlikely that they are just sitting on this information. We went back today for EKG, Echo, and xrays and he did great and was really cooperative.

Also, I think I found the perfect part-time job. It starts mid-October, and it is afterschool math tutoring through the No Child Left Behind program. I'd be working as an independent contractor through Mathnasium working at two Title I schools in the West Valley. The pay is much higher than most part-time jobs I've looked at, and the hours are really perfect as I would work approximately 2:30 - 5 and do administrative work from home according to my schedule. I think it is going to really be a good thing.

Thanks for all of the support and prayer through the waiting!